Question
Posted by: miki | 2010/01/21

Risk

What are the risks (percentage wise) of contracting HIV as the women by just giving a man a blow job and allowing him to cum in your mouth but not swallowing? i really dont think this man has HIV at all but one can never be sure that is the problem, the women has made sure she did not have any cuts in her mouth/gums before she did it and his penis looked healthy on the outside. No other sexual contact occured but this woman is paranoid that she might of gotten something HIV or other although she is perfectly fine 1 month later?IS there REALLY a big risk here esp for HIV? i mean there was no blood exchange?

Apologies for the delay in responding.

I can't give you a percentage I'm afraid, just like she can't be 100% sure that she did't have a small cut in her mouth/gum. Be aware also that a healthy penis does not mean that he is not carrying an STI. We should not be complacent in any circumstance with a partner whose sexual health is unknown. There is a chance that she is ok, that he is not HIV+ and that she did not have even microscopic abrasions. However, there is also a chance that the opposite is true. She could approach her local clinic and ask for advice and testing if appropriate.

9
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/25

Apologies for the delay in responding.

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Adult | 2010/01/21

Ugh ! Daan is ' n verskriklike sleg donner. Sies jou vark !! Listen my girl, whoever it is that is worried, all I can suggest is that if you are not 100 percent certain of your partners history, rather use a condom, its far safer. Good luck and I hope it goes well.

Reply to Adult
Posted by: Adult | 2010/01/21

Reply to Adult
Posted by: Daan | 2010/01/21

He, sy is jags. Die wat sy flippen worry. Sy moet seker gaan maak haar hol is ok, wat as sy n seer piel gesuig dit, dan het hy seker sy piel in haar ol ook gedruk.

Reply to Daan
Posted by: MINX | 2010/01/21

DAAN THATS REALLY UGLY OF YOU, SHE IS ONLY ASKING FOR ADVISE MAYBE IF U HAVE NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL
JUST COZ U MAYBE EXPERIENCED HARD TIMES IN UR LIFE U DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT ON OTHERS
MIKI I THINK THE BEST ADVISE WOULD BE TO TELL UR FRIEND TO GO FOR AN HIV TEST
HOLDING THUMBS ALL GOES WELL

Reply to MINX
Posted by: JC | 2010/01/21

Miki

If still unsure have and HIV test done.

Reply to JC
Posted by: Daan | 2010/01/21

Jou gat is nou warm geskrik, jy moet dink voor jy n man piel begin suig. moenie se this woman nie Mike, dis jy wat jy van praat. jou bek stink seker van al die piele wat jy al gesuig dit. Ek is seker dat jy n swart piel ook al gesuig dit. jou morsige teef.

Reply to Daan
Posted by: Daan | 2010/01/21

Reply to Daan
Posted by: XXX | 2010/01/21

There is always a risk of contracting the disease with oral or penetrative sex.It does not matter what his penis looked like on the outside,it is the inside that " counts" .
The chances appear to be very small in this instance but by no means 100 pc safe.

Reply to XXX