Question
Posted by: Leo | 2013/02/18

Ringworms in most diff place:Help

My gf is developing ringworms on the face and back of neck.It doesn''t look good.The doc gave her this generic that never helped.Seeing that it is on the face I am not sure if kefzol is safe there.Any over counter medication I can buy her?I bought hr kefzol but am not sure if it is safe on the facial.
Please advise if you have come across this.
I am sure there is something I can get her

6
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/26

If a person is on the hiv treatment (tribuss) and the person having unprotected sex with a hiv negative person is the possibility that the negative person can be infected. Is it true that the person with the O blood type can't get infected from hiv.

Posted by: Leo | 2013/02/19

IT IS RELATED.
She is on ARV''s.But they can''t be the cause for this

Reply to Leo
Posted by: P | 2013/02/19

Thats the thing, that DR pure it in some plain container so i can keep going back to her...and when i went to the chemist they could not have known...askies...

but that ointment was just to get rid of the marks...what will help will be an anti-biotic injection to stop the spread and itchness...

unless that is related to house, then i cannot help much...

Reply to P
Posted by: Leo | 2013/02/19

Cream name was lamisil.
Will see if I get it

Reply to Leo
Posted by: Leo | 2013/02/19

Thanx so much P.
Care to share what ointment name it is?
Spoke to a Pharmacist and advised to get a script for ointment (forgot name).
Will try to make her see Doc.Thanx

Reply to Leo
Posted by: P | 2013/02/19

Leo, last year i had ring worms all over my upper body going to my face, but i acted before it could spread further...over the counter will not help, trust me...

I advise you see a GP fast, mine gave me injection according to her it was a symptom of fungul infection, yeast in my system...and gave me some ointment plus pills as well...

Reply to P