Posted by: Ell | 2012-06-05

good day
i''ve had a recurring ringworm on my leg for the past 3 months. i used candizole which didnt work, i then used travocort for 2 week and it worked. but the ringworm keeps on coming back on the same spot. my 4yr old son is also having the same problem but his are coming on the head. he even had some tablets prescribed but nothing sem to take care of them peranently.we''ve just moved into a new house 4 months ago and don''t have any pets. what could be the problem? and how can we treat it?

I strongly suggest that you consult a dermatologist for an examination and treatment. You have tried quite a few treatments and I therefore, rather suggest that a specialist prescribe further treatment.