Question
Posted by: Cat owner | 2010/09/06

Ringworm

Hi, Doc

My cat is on treatment for ringworm, but I discovered the distinctive ringworm circle rash on my arm 2 days ago. I got a fungal ointment at the pharmacy and the inside leaflet says I must apply the ointment only twice daily on my skin.

Can I put this ointment on more regularly than twice a day for faster effectiveness and how long does it usually takes to heal with continuous treatment?

Hallo Cat Owner
You can apply it as prescribed but you may need to use it for 10 days to two weeks. Keep on using it for a few days even after the mark has disappeared.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/06

Hallo Cat Owner