Question
Posted by: Cindy | 2011-12-07

Ringing in ear

Hi Doc, I have a constant ringing in my right ear. I also get like a baby painful earache frequently. It seems as if I cant always hear properly and if feels blocked all the time. Please advise. Thanks!
(I made an appointment at a ENT, but its only for 2012, as my medical funds depleted for 2011. What can I do in the meantime plz)

Cindy

It is possible that you have sinusitis causing your symptoms. A large wax build up can also be causing these symptoms. I suggest that you consult your GP for an examination and treatment. In the interim, you can take Sinutab ND, 1 tablet every six hours.