Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2011/01/17

Rimming

Hi Glen, my wife enjoys very much it when I rim her. What precautions should I take? Tx.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Tammy and thanks for posting. In terms of HIV rimming is safe, but Hep A could be a risk as well as a few nasty tummy bugs. You could get vaccinated against Hep A, and to protect yourself against other bugs you could use a sheet of common old kitchen wrap - cling film - and hold it over her ass. Use NON microwave cling wrap which doesn't have holes to allow steam to escape. Apply some lube under the cling wrap to increase her sensation. Otherwise just ensure she is freshly showered before you rim her.

1
Posted by: gay, lesbian and bisexual expert | 2011/01/17

Reply to gay, lesbian and bisexual expert