Question
Posted by: KKK | 2009/10/14

Right Weight

Im 25 yrs , Weight 65 kgs , Height 1.55 .What is the right weight that I should weigh ?

Another Qustion - I ve started to eat healthy and I cook my veggies with olive oil .but in my pumkin I use Flora medium spread with 1tsp of sugar .Is this bad ?Should I stick to olive oil ? can this sabotage my weightloss efforts ?

Thanks .

Dear KKK
Your present BMI = 27 which is above the upper level of normal. For a normal BMI of about 24 you would need to weigh 57 kg and for an ideal BMI of 22, you should weigh 53 kg. It is always better not to add fat and sugar to vegetables, but if you stick to 1 teaspoon of the Flora and 1 t of sugar per 1/2 cup of pumpkin, then this will not increase your energy intake to such an extent that this will sabotage your weightloss efforts.

2
Posted by: almost mad | 2009/10/14

Google BMI calulator. This will tell you what your weight should be around. I dont think pumpkin is a weightloss food though either way.

Reply to almost mad

Dear KKK