Posted by: | 2010-03-31

Right moment

I have been taking contraceptive-the pill for sometime but i know feel that i shld let go and be ready to get a cycle is regular.i finished the last tablet on friday 19th march,i started my periods yesterday evening,30th question is when is the right time to have sex inorder to get pregenant.
My last question which i posted here was well answered ,thanks to you all.

Often the cycle takes a few months to stabilise but you could try from April 10-16th.

Posted by: kimmuny | 2010-03-31

Am glad thanks for the answer that is sweet of u.

Reply to kimmuny
Posted by: MomE | 2010-03-31

The best time would be about 12 to 16 days from the first day of your last period. So for you it would be 12 to 16 April. Good luck!

Reply to MomE