Posted by: Fiona | 2011-11-14

Right Forearm pain, elbow to wrist

For the last 4 -5 weeks I have been experiencing pain in my right forearm which runs down from my elbow to my wrist. It is particularly uncomfortable when trying to pick up objects. I do work extensively on a computer. I am not sure whether to try physio or to seek out a specialist (and if so what type of specialist).

Your pain is most likely caused by inflammation of the tendons in your forearm. I suggest that you consult an orthopaedic surgeon for an examination and treatment. In the interim, you should rest your arm as much as possible and you can use Advil Gel Caps (Ibuprofen) to alleviate the pain.

Posted by: MEnstrual | 2011-11-14

Too much back pellowing, you nedd to exercise ur arms more often

Reply to MEnstrual