Posted by: Mokgadi Bokaba | 2009-07-06

Right food for my blood type

Which food i must avoid,my blood type is AB+

Dear Mokgadi
I do not agree with, or believe in the 'Blood diets'. I am not convinced that the blood group diets are based on sound scientific theory. That every person on earth with blood group O for example, needs to cut out wheat and dairy products, is not logical and also that by doing this you will lose weight. The theory that people with some of the 'ancient' blood groups can't eat grains and dairy products is nonsense because well preserved bodies of people who died more than 7000 years ago have been found in the ice of glaciers and when their stomach contents were analysed the researchers found that these people had been eating wheat and all the other components of a balanced modern diet.
Rather use a well balanced, low-fat diet and exercise to lose weight.