Posted by: Mrs Brown | 2012-06-20

right ear noise

Doc,I hope you well...# weeks ago my right ear started having some noise like wind or machine breating,went to see a GP last week.she advised i use waxol for 3 days then go back for her to wash out the wax with warm water.The noise is still there sometimes the left ear feel as though its blocked what could be the reason oh sometimes when i speak i can hear an echo of my voice in the same ear(right).***what could it be must i book to see an ENT?

Mrs Brown

You are suffering from tinnitus. This is when you hear a sound in the absence of a stimulus. It is possible that your tinnitus are due to wax build-up or infection. I therefore, suggest that you consult an ENT specialist for an examination and treatment.