Question

riding bareback - ladies please

Can a woman really feel the semen shooting into her vagina when a condom is not used or does she only just feel the pulsations of her partner''s penis when he comes? Just wandering if riding bareback feels any different to a woman than when a condom is used. As a man I can certainly feel the difference.

This will differ from person to person - ask your partner wha she feels and prefer. Always remember safe sex should always be practiced in order to prevent HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases - especially if you have multiple partners.

6
Posted by: Girlygirl | 2010/04/29

Riding bareback is soooooooooooo much better than condoms! Im in a mono relationship, and we only have sex bareback! Of course Im on the pill! Nothing feels better than feeling your man come inside you! aaah! amazing! I can feel my man pulsate inside me, and its amazing! love it!

Reply to Girlygirl

Cant wait to get home to tackle my wife and come inside my wife so I watch it run down the side of her legs... She says she likes the wetness too thereafter. We always put a towel on the bed first. Guess somethings you just cant explain why you do feels so good. And to look at.

HOw many tried bareback on a one night stand or in an early sexual relationship? It took me two years to convince my women to go on the pill and she will never look back.. Damn, I made Durex RICH in those two years. Averaging R 150 a month on condoms, R 3600 for those two years is no jokes. But quality is better.

Posted by: Zee | 2010/04/29

My GF is on the pill too and she tells me its the best feeling. She can actually feel me " jerk"  in her and feel my load (when its a full load). Like Pam, woman love to feel close to their man and if they know its a loved relationship they let go and we you both come together, its the best. When shes on top of me riding me, I love to grab her-|-cheeks and feel the wetness and both of our come on her-|-cheeks and at the bottom of my c ock. Love your woman and she will love it too. But remain faithful!! We tried using a Vib condom once and she threw it off after 3 strokes. She said she felt the rubber between us and hated the smell. Vib/ studded condoms are useless when compared to bareback in a mono relationship.

Reply to Zee
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/29

Bareback is great! I can feel my husband come too. Amazing feeling, especially if I''ve just orgasmed myself and am feeling all sensitive.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Pam | 2010/04/28

Hi there Anon  I love my man to ride me bareback that''s why I''m on the pill. Although I can''t feel his semen spurt into me, I certainly feel the rythmic pulsations of his penis when he comes. The whole idea of his life juice being inside me psycologically tells me that he is sharing everything with me + riding bareback means there is nothing coming between us. Might sound silly but that''s how I feel cause I absolutely adore him.

Reply to Pam