Question
Posted by: martina | 2010/04/29

riding

well i am a little ashamed to talk abt it but i need help.i am 17 and i didnt begin my sex life yet.my boyfriend and i decided to have it soon but i am afraid not to be good enough.i know wha positions he like.he likes me to sit on him and " ride" .(so ashamed) what shall i do? how to do that? help pls.maybe this sounds very funny but everyone has 1st time.

You need a good relationship, trust each other and be able to openly talk to each other and discuss your preferences.

22
Posted by: Tom | 2010/04/30

Just be safe and enjoy Martina

Reply to Tom
Posted by: martina | 2010/04/30

ya tom right.

Reply to martina
Posted by: Tom | 2010/04/30

Martina, i agree you, there is no harm in asking. Rather ask than do the wrong thing. Remember knowledge is power.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: martina | 2010/04/30

thx anon.but i know enough abt higena and other safety rules.only no practise.thx for caring i will be careful and i dont want it to sound as if i am gonna make love tomorrow.nope.it was just a question and i was curious.i think there is nothing wrong abt knowing smth that u dont.

Reply to martina

It doesn''t sound like your ready to take on that responsibility. If you don''t know about sex how would you know about HIV and STD''s, let alone pregnancy... I think you must do it when you''re ready and not when your bf wants you to do it, when yr more comfortable with having sex, everything else will come natural incl the positions.

Posted by: martina | 2010/04/29

uffff nice gay u dont know what u say.u dont understand.so if u cant help pls dont disturb.

Reply to martina
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/29

My pleasure, Martina. Better to ask than to not know, huh?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/29

It is very difficult to use a condom on a virgin, Woman when he broke you by then did he use a condom? Talkin about hypocrites don''t you think we are a pair? i hate it when people act like saints in this site, do not live like the soapies we are human and our lives are real. Martina read my first advice carefully and do not listen to what you want to hear, otherwise don''t ask for advices not to this site, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: martina | 2010/04/29

thank u woman too.coz u always know what to say and how.all u said is quite right and i was gonna do right like that.and the only thing i was asking about i got reply from xxx so thank u both.
P.S woman u r a great adviser.more than that.

Reply to martina
Posted by: martina | 2010/04/29

hey xxx thank u.u r the only one who could understand what i am asking abt.of course i will be very careful.and to the others: what xxx has told me is not a shameful info.i could find it somewhere else.thats what many ppl do and perhaps i will wait until i am 18 and +.but information is not bad.i am the one to decide what to do.its not ur problem.all i was asking abt is not to do or no.i was asking HOW? and xxx was the only one to give a simple reply.thx.

Reply to martina
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/29

Oh my word, you bunch of hypocrites! Do you honestly think a very bad guilt trip on a sex forum is going to stop a hormonal 17 year old from having sex?

Martina, The one thing you should never do, is give out your email addy. If you''re going to have sex, remember the following:

1. It hurts the first couple of times, so stay in the missionary position until it doesn''t anymore. Being on top can be painful and uncomfortable
2. ALWAYS use condoms. ALWAYS - there is no reason good enough not to.
3. Make sure you have enough foreplay, otherwise it won''t feel as good
4. Relax, relax, relax.
5. Be sure he''s memorable enough. A woman always remembers her " first" , be sure that you''ll remember him in a good way.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/04/29

At XXX, Shame on you, News 24 doesn''t encourage the under 18''s to take part in such discussions but you''ve got a nerve to tell a minor that " We are not here to stop you having sex, as probably many of us had sex at your age anyway" ,Shame on you ...maybe you''re also a kid, who knows

Boet is right, I hope you dont have kids.

Martina, give XXX your personal email so she/he can give you some fruitful advices

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: boet | 2010/04/29

hey xxx did u get a boner while giving this stupid info to a 17 year old girl,hope u have no kids.......

Reply to boet
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/29

There should be nothing to be ashamed about sex,however,you are a bit young.
We are not here to stop you having sex, as probably many of us had sex at your age anyway.All I can suggest is that you make 100 pc you have safe sex,ie with a condom.
Generally,the first few times he would lie on top of you and enter you that way.If/when you are ready for you to be on top,you simply lie him on his back and get onto him and let his penis slide into you.You then " ride"  him by moving up and down and letting his penis slide in and out of you.
All this takes practice.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: topdog | 2010/04/29

something not right here,i smell a rat,

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/04/29

Martina, What advice are you looking for? How do you know what your boyfriend likes if you haven''t tried it? Don''t play games, Afterall you shouldn''t be on this site, we talk to the 18 and older. Aren''t you supposed to be at school? Matric or first year student somewhere?

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/04/29

Ask your boyfriend what he wants and do it if you are ready, do not say you know what he wants cause you might be wrong. besides virgins do not ride. That was Nice Guy

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: martina | 2010/04/29

well he is 20.amd well perhaps i didnt write it very well but what i say is we r not gonna do it for the first time ( to ride)but i wanna know how to do.

Reply to martina
Posted by: martina | 2010/04/29

well 1 year.its what he likes.but i dont know how to do it.can u help with an advice?

Reply to martina
Posted by: topdog | 2010/04/29

i didnt begin my sex life yet..i know wha positions he like.he likes me to sit on him and "  ride"  please explain this ???? u did not have sex ??but ur boyfriend like u to ride him????how old is this boyfriend????how long have u being going out with this boy.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: martina | 2010/04/29

oh no.better tell me how to to that?

Reply to martina
Posted by: Marcus | 2010/04/29

You''re WAY TOO YOUNG TO BE HAVING SEX!!!! FORGET ABOUT IT AND IF HE PRESSURISES YOU INTO IT, WALK AWAY!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Marcus