Question
Posted by: MELODY | 2011/02/22

rhino fertilty clinc

hi& mdash -i need advice has any one head of rhino fertilty clinc are they good cause i am planning to go there as i have been trying to concieve for more than 3yrs afteri miscarried. and they prices are reasonable compared to the other facilities.

Dear Melody

I am unfortunately not able to comment on this as this fertility clinic is not accredited under the South Society of Reproduction.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

14
Posted by: nely | 2013/11/23

I ws diagnose with ovarian cysts 2yrs ago nd the dr said they will disappear bt this year I had to go bck bcs I ws hvn pains he did sauna nd they wr stil there to make matter worse he found out I hv fribriods too on my womb nd he said no need to wrr bcs they still smll they don't need to be operated,my wrry is its been 2yrs not seein my period, he put me on medication, nd I'm wrrd I'm not gonna fall pregnant anytime soon, I'm 38 pls need advice

Reply to nely
Posted by: pearl | 2011/05/25

Thanks Readers for your help. I am a 35 yrs with two kids, I had was sterilized after my last baby but now hubby wants a child. I phoned Dr Rhino and even though the operation cannot be reversed there is still hope via IVF ( R49 000). I am currently saving money to have IVF , success rate is 80%.

Reply to pearl
Posted by: Andres Majaja | 2011/04/26

I''m single and tried many times to have baby with my woman and i think i''m the one having problem. I have highblood pressure and comsuming alcohol. any advice

Reply to Andres Majaja
Posted by: Pat | 2011/03/22

How can we swap am also very much interested.
Thanx...Pat

Reply to Pat
Posted by: jay jay | 2011/03/22

if you like i have already paid but no longer interested as hubby is uncomfortable with their medication we can swap.

Reply to jay jay
Posted by: melody | 2011/03/01

Bee-Bee i only heard of them on the net and they are situated in the Jhb (cbd) they nuber is 011-3337595

Reply to melody
Posted by: Bee-Bee | 2011/02/28

Hi there Melody,

Where is Rhino fertility clinic situated? if they are reasonably priced, I am also interesred to go.

Thank you,
Bee-Bee

Reply to Bee-Bee
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/02/28

Dear Melody

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/24

Hello Dr Cassim , Please can you confirm if Bio Art is not accredited under the South Society of Reproduction. Thank You A

Posted by: MELODY | 2011/02/22

I STAY IN KEMPTON PARK NEAR THE OR TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT BUT I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL FOR ANY HELP I CAN GET THANKS ....KAY

Reply to MELODY
Posted by: KAY | 2011/02/22

HI

WHERE DO U STAY IN WHICH AREA I HAVE A GOOD FERTILTYY CLINIC I USED .INTERE4STED

Reply to KAY | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/10

Hi In midrand,what is the name of the clinic?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/10

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/10