Posted by: Michelle | 2011-10-17

Rheumatoid Factors - hip pain

I am 42, have tested positive for R factors and have constant hip pain. I have started taking Arthrochoice - glucosamine, MSM, Chondritin. I also take a calsium supplement, multivitamin and Omega 3+6+9. Is there anything else I can add to improve the prognisis / reduce the damage and pain. I walk on a treadmill daily for 45 - 60mins, dance 1ce a week and do aerobics at least 2ce a week.

Expert ImageNatural health

you can consider autosanguis therapy. This is a homeopathic method that assists to help the immune system. The immunity is the main concern in rheumatoid arthritis. Curcumin and Quercetin (heat treated) can also assist to decrease the inflammation. A total vegan diet for 6 weeks can also help reduce the inflammation. (Vegan diet : nothing from an animal e.g. cheese or any animal). Best done under the guidance of a practitioner.

kind regards
Dr Debbie