Question
Posted by: Ato | 2010/04/13

Rheumatoid athritis

Please help me im 23yrs old,im suffering from rheumatoid athritis,its almost a year and im loooking for a rheumatologist in and around rustenburg,north west province.Please help me with references.highly aprecciated,thanks.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Ato
If you phone the Arthritis Helpline on 0861303030 they will be able to help you find a specialist close to you.

2
Posted by: Debbie Nel | 2010/04/27

Have recently moved to a new property and been doing alot of manual labour. My joints in my hands have been hurting for about 2 months now even though I have stopped using them so much. Mornings are especially bad as my hands and fingers are stiff and difficult to move. I have never experienced this before now. My father''s family all suffered and died from rheumatoid arhritis and I am worried I have inherited this. Could it be something else? I am famale - 45 years old.

Reply to Debbie Nel
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2010/04/15

Dear Ato

Reply to Healthy Bones