Question
Posted by: Yvonne | 2012-02-28

Rheumatoid Arthritis

I am troubled by the most excruciating pains in my ankles and under my heel. Dr suggested rheumatoid arthritis and prescribed prednesole (not sure of the spelling) 8 per day for 10 days. This brought a huge relief but I am scared as to what''s gonna happen after the 10 days. Do you have any suggestions as to what I can do to deal with the pain please?

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Yvonne,
I would advise you to consult with your local osteopath for thorough investigation and diagnosis. It is important to address and understand the cause of any problem rather than just depending on medication indefinately.

2
Posted by: L. Venter | 2012-05-04

DR. Do you know who I can see for Rheumatoid arthritis in the Rustenburg Northe West Province. I sympathise with Yvonne as it is painful. I am taking Arthro Guard and it defininately helps but my health care adviser told me to look for aRhematologist for correct medication as it is a disease. I also take at night 200g Celebrex. So if you do know a doctor who can help in this area I would be most grateful. best regards Lilly.

Reply to L. Venter
Posted by: egood | 2012-04-27

To the Osteopath,
Sir, with due respect you are just a Quack, and a danger to
others health.

Reply to egood