Question
Posted by: Anita | 2010-09-20

rheumatoid arthritis

I have just been diagnosed with RA. The problem is that when i was on steroids the pain was almost not there. I hve been taking CELEBREXfor a week now and the pain has become unbearable. The wrist up to my fingertips on my right hand burns like hell. I am unable to sleep and this is beginning to affect my work. Is there any home remedies that i can take as my medical aid is depleted. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Anita,
Since your medication is new I suggest you consult with the doctor who gave you this medication to discuss. As your diagnosis is also new I would also strongly suggest you consult with a clinicval nuritionist to evaluated your diet. Lastly osteopathy assists in arthritic conditions. I would suggest you find an osteopath in your area.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2010-09-29

Hello Anita,

Reply to osteopath