Question
Posted by: DJ | 2008/10/13

RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS

GOOD DAY.
I AM 26 YRS OLD AND WAS DIAGNOSED WITH RA THIS YEAR MARCH. I HAVE BEEN PUT ON HEAVY MEDICATION( SALAZOPYRAN,PLASMAQUINE,METHOTHREXETTE,CALCIUM,FOLIC ACID AND PREDNISONE)
I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM HAIR LOSS AND I NOTICED THAT ITS ONE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS OF PLASMOQUINE.
I HAV EBEEN TAKING CODLIVER OIL AND HONEY IN BOILED MILK I=EVERY MORNING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. THAT SEEM TO HELP BUT I CANT TAKE THE TASTE.
I WAS WONDERING IF I TOOK SCOTTS EMULSION BECAUSE THAT ALSO CONTAINS COD LIVER OIL, WILL IT BE THE SAME AS TAKING THE COD LIVER OIL WITH MILK AND HONEY OR NOT?
I REALLY WANT TO CUT DOWN ON MY MEDICATION AS I AM SCARED OF ALL OF THE SIDE EFFECTS I MIGHT GET BEONG ON SO MUCH MEDICATION....
PLEASE ADVICE ME
THNAK YOU
DJ

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you need to look at what the dosage of the scotch emulsion versus the codliver oil is. You can also consider using Salmon oil 5000mg daily to help control inflammation. /This will to the same as the codliver oil and available in a capsule. Also look at the Tibb range they contain a product for inflammation.
Dr Debbie