Question
Posted by: Kim | 2011/01/24

Rheumatiod

Good day

I have RA i am on arava and methoxrate. at night i am having terrible pain running down my legs and in my left arm. have synap for the pain but it does not help this terrible feeling i get that comes with this pain.I cannot explain this sensatition.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi Kim
It may also be that you have restless leg syndrome. Ask your rheumatologist to check it out. He may also refer you to a neurologist to see whether there is some nerve involvement ( a pinched nerve in the spine)

6
Posted by: Kim | 2011/01/27

thanks

Reply to Kim
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2011/01/25

Hi Kim

Reply to Healthy Bones
Posted by: kim | 2011/01/24

It is a very uncomfortable pain almost nerve wrecking. I am also having sleepness nights

Reply to kim
Posted by: kim | 2011/01/24

It si a very uncomfortable paid almost nerve wrecking. I am also having sleepness nights

Reply to kim
Posted by: kim | 2011/01/24

Reply to kim
Posted by: Hettie Kruger | 2011/01/24

I am using Naproxen 250mg/2x2 per day, Sulphasalazine 500mg/1x2 per day and Panado for pain. I experience the same symptoms as the person in the letter above, like pain in my legs when I am walking, sitting or in bed. I did some walking every day, but it remains the same.

What about inhibitors?

Can you please give me advice, please?

Thank yoy

Kind regards

Hettie Kruger

Reply to Hettie Kruger