Question
Posted by: Joann | 2008/08/22

Rh+ received Rhogam

I' m hoping you can put me out of my misery. I' m unable to make contact with my doctor and starting to panic a little. There seems to be some kind of mix up with my blood type. I recently had a D& C after a check up proved there was no heartbeat at 10 weeks. My concern is that I received the shot that I needed for Rh- blood type and I may be O+. What are the implications of this on my health.
Thank you.
Joann

None at all. It will not cause any problem. You should check your correct blood group for the future though.

1
Posted by: Joann | 2008/08/25

Thank you. I will do that.
Kind Regards
Joann

Reply to Joann