Question
Posted by: Sue | 2011-10-21

Reynauds phenomenon

Hi Doc,

I mailed you in July re the cirulation in my daughters hands. You asked that I give you feedback. Its taken some time to do the research but here we go:
My daughter was diagnosed with Reynauds phenomenon at age 11 by our GP. We got through winter with difficulty - try keeping gloves on an 11 year old 24/7! Anyway, I put the word out with my extended family, and have discovered that my 3rd cousin and her daughter both suffer from Reynauds phenomenon, as well as varioius of the other members of her family. It would seem that certain conditions can skip a generation or 3 and suddenly pop up somewhere down the line.
Many thanks for the help given before.

Sue

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Good luck.