Question
Posted by: kalvin | 2010/11/17

Revivo herbal immune system booster and Capsules

morning i have three questions: 1 are revivo herbal immune booster lab tested ? and can a person drink them even not sick just for health sake ?. my last question is if is difficult for a person to drink capsule, can you open it and empty it in a yoghurt to drink it that way?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Calvin, that depends on what you need it lab tested for. They may have gone thru a QA process, but not much more. Since its an immune booster you can drink it all year round, and lastly most caps can be taken that way.

15
Posted by: Lorraine | 2016/07/31

Hi can revivo immune booster prevent you in getting HIV and for how long can you take revivo boosters.

Reply to Lorraine
Posted by: kimo | 2016/01/10

can i take revivo pills in the morning and evening

Reply to kimo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/03

I need a pharmacy next to me, in Kokstad

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: tnthabisengpatricia@ymail.com | 2016/02/18

outlet list

Posted by: Gabriel | 2015/11/03

I want to be a distributor in kenya what are the requirements?, I know Revivo and I have given quite a good number of my clients and the response is tremendous, am a Kenyan herbalist and had bought a few from South Africa. kindly reply through this email gkmurage@gmail.com urgently

Reply to Gabriel
Posted by: pat | 2015/10/03

my brother is sick with T.B and high blood pressure cant even walk now can i buy him revivo capsules

Reply to pat
Posted by: pat | 2015/10/03

my mom has low blood can she take revivo tablets

Reply to pat
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/05

i am from india whats the indians cost of revivo and where can i get

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/03

hi can one take revivo for diabetics or auto immune disorder?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/27

what food can you eat when you are taking revivo capsules, is there a restrictions on food?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/29

Hi Hi I have been on antiretrovirals for the past 6 years. My viral load is undetectable and the cd4 count is above 500. I have recently detected that my butt and thighs are diminishing and by boobs have become bigger. I'm not happy with my body shape. What can i do to regain my shape back? Please advise

Posted by: kim | 2014/12/16

Can I get at Dischem Store?

Reply to kim
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/25

Hi, am in nairobi Kenya .do you have shop's (chemist) here where I can buy revivo and how much Kenyan money? I seriously need it please help.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/10/25

Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/11/22

Reply to pharmacist