Question
Posted by: AYKAY | 2005/12/21

Q.

REVIVO: CHINESE MEDICINE

GOOD PEOPLE

PLEASE PUT THE WEAPONS AWAY. HEAR ME OUT FIRST. DONT ATTACK ME FROM ALL ANGLES AS YOU DID WITH "SISTER" WHOSE TRYING TO HELP. CAN YOU GUYS GO TO: natureproducts.net/Medicine/revivo.html AND THEN "READ TESTIMONIALS ABOUT REVIVO". THEREAFTER VIEW THE FORUM ON REVIVO: natureproduct.net
I'M SURE YOU GUYS WOULD FIND THIS RATHER INTERESTING. BY THE WAY "SISTER", I'VE RECEIVED MY AG TODAY BUT HAVE DECIDED TO LOCK IT AWY AFTER THESE DISTURBING REPORTS.

GOOD HEALTH & GOD BLESS

9
user comments

C.

Posted by: AYKAY | 2005/12/29

SORRY. THE ABOVE POSTS IS FOR SISTER

Reply to AYKAY
Posted by: AYKAY | 2005/12/29

HEITA

Hey that's good news. You the second person I know of in this forum going nine years without meds. I trully envy you. I wanna know all your secrets. What you eat, drink, smoke, how often you make love(joking) infact, everything you can tell me. What other supplements do you use and do you use any traditional herbs? E-mail me on: shahlailattelkomsadotnet. I know how some of the members feel about traditional herbs. Definately no coward. I'm living my positive life to the fullest. I've given up on booze.

TAKE CARE NOW
GOD BLESS

Reply to AYKAY
Posted by: SISTER | 2005/12/28

l hope you have had about this products, try and live and eat heathier, more veg drink lots of water, lm one person that has been lucky for the past nine years no medication, only supplements, try these tablets Southerlandia there are a fordable, look for Springbok pharmacy. Keep well and keep me posted, AG, and Revivo, there is problem at the moment. Try not to drink too much. over this festive, are you fine or you are a coward. Thinking too much, how is your cd4 count?

Take care, enjoy the New Year and remember the condom.

Reply to SISTER
Posted by: AYKAY | 2005/12/27

HEITA MZWA

Thanx bro. I was not aware that some people from here have tried it already. When you read about some of these products, they give one so much of hope. We will not give up. ONE DAY VICTORY WILL BE OURS

GOOD HEALTH & GOD BLESS

Reply to AYKAY
Posted by: Mzwandile | 2005/12/27

A couple of people tried revivo here and it was even worse than AG. Save your money, go to the gym and live a healthier life.

Reply to Mzwandile
Posted by: AYKAY | 2005/12/27

YEBO SISI

Revivo is a chinese medicine said to raise your cd4 count. There are numerous testimonials about it. The only distributor in africa is in Kenya. Google search "REVIVO: CHINESE MEDICINE" or use the addresses above and read all about it. You can also get to he site by going to "LATEST NEWS ON HIV/AIDS". I dont actually celebrate Christmas, so I decided to be at work. Theres alot happenig in Durban. Weather has not been good to holiday makers though. Let me know what you think of this chinese herbs. May 2006 be brighter than 2005. May all the tsotsis pickpocket all your troubles, problems and worries away. May the ALLMIGHTY make you happy. May HE grant us with a cure.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

GOOD HEALTH & GOD BLESS

Reply to AYKAY
Posted by: SISTER | 2005/12/27

Hie AYKAY

Hoping you had fantastic christmas how are you, I also got dissaponted on AG after speaking to the guy. Any way just lock it up until, we get the fact of it. How is Durban, What is this Revivo, were does one obtain it.I had'nt been around.

Reply to SISTER
Posted by: Maakie | 2005/12/22

Yes, we won't stop trying until we win the battle against this snake

Reply to Maakie
Posted by: ...... | 2005/12/21

yo joe i-life inswepu...sometimes u just come across the stop sign and u endup don't know where to turn...let's keep on trying.....

Reply to ......

Want to comment?