Question
Posted by: Galfriend | 2008/10/22

Reverse Vasectomy!!

I caught my ex boyfriend lying to me about where he was when he was in europe. He suppose to be at friends plc instead was with his ex. Anyway i confronted him and he told me that he was not with her but in hospital because the doctor told him if he wants kids he shouldnt wait any longer. He is 50 and had a vasectomy 10 years ago. He was in hospital for 2 days and arrived back home on sunday. On that night we slept together is it possible that he wouldnt experience pain? i think he is lying to me as he said he wanted to surprise me with this because he was not sure if it will work again. My question is how long does it take to heal are there any signs that i would have known he had a reverse vesectomy? I believe he lied to me and need to know to move on!!

Dear Galfriend

I do not wish to be involved in the sensitive personal issues but simply would state that reversal of a vasectomy is a fairly complex microscopic surgical procedure involving and incision and microscopic reanastomosis of the vas deference and there will be certainly evidence of surgical intervention, which can be confirmed by an urologist.

Answered by: Dr. M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: al | 2008/10/28

he is lying, because its painful for a week and the docters told husband and wife not to have sex for a month, because the stitches can come lose. Its a very delicate operation. My hubby had one also. And they give him a jock strap to wear for a month.

Reply to al
Posted by: Jo | 2008/10/22

Hi Galfriend

I' m no expert but my husband had vasectomy reversed after 10 yrs as well. Believe me,he was in pain after the op and he went in the morning and was released the evening the same day. There should be stitches on his testicals so go and check if you' re not sure.

Reply to Jo