Question
Posted by: Lera | 2010/10/19

reverse claim

Hi. September last year, a drunk driver reversed ind scratched my car. He was apparently visitting one of the neighbours in the street I was in. He afcause ran away a had no time to run after him but I opened up a case in Witbank and fixed my own car. A year later I get a letter from his lawyer claiming I reversed into his car, drunk and he''s claiming R38000. I feel like suing this guy for all his worth.

Expert ImageFamily law expert

I suggest that you consult with an attorney on this matter. You may file a counter claim for the damages that you sustained.

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
bertus@divorceattorney.co.za

1
Posted by: family law expert | 2010/10/19

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
bertus@divorceattorney.co.za

Reply to family law expert