Question
Posted by: Sue | 2009-02-11

Reversal of Sterilisation

I remarried, my husband &  I want to have a child so badly but I had the clips put on my tubes a few years ago...I am 38....

Hi sue - sterilisation can sometimes be reversed but its rare - the damage done tot he tubes is normally permanet and surgical excision does not work very well. speak to your Gyne - IVF is of course a possibility

3
Posted by: Help on its way! | 2009-02-25

Tried and tested, never fails!!

I had the same problem and can recommend sitting between her legs while she is on her back. While you penetrate her, use an electic toothbrush on her clit.

The hitachi magic wand achieves the same. Once you have a gushing gf on your hands she is going to want more and more....and more.

Reply to Help on its way!
Posted by: j.j | 2009-02-20

My girlfriend and i have been seeing each other for a while now and we are in a steady relationship and still going strong. The only problem is that she cannot have an orgasm. She says that she has never been able to have one but as a man it is a little bit demoralizing not to please her the way she pleases me. I am not the best in bed but i am not the worst at all so i dont know what im doing wrong with her
I care about her alot and would never leave her because of this but would rather not give up in trying to make her have an orgasm. So lole i know what your boyfriend must be going through and i hope you get the right treatment or advise

Reply to j.j
Posted by: Lole | 2009-02-16

Hi i think i have a problem, i was single for 2 and half years and recently met a wonderful guy who is loving and understanding however my problem is that i am not sure if we are sexually compitable. I have recently noticed that i low desire for sex( i just dont get turned on) if it happens it diminishes quickly and add to that i have never had an orgasm from penetration a couple of times i have orgasmed from musterbation. This is worrying me and my partner. I also would like if you can recommend medication which i can take for the low libido im really frustrated.By the way i am 29 years old.Your help will be gratly appreciated i dont know what to do.

Reply to Lole