Question
Posted by: Zalia | 2008-12-18

Reversal of sterilazation

Hi i would like to know i dont belong to a medical aid schem please be so kind to tell me how much it will cost to reverse my sterilazation thanks.

Please note that during the festive season and annual shut down period no questions were attended to. The experts are back and if you are still interested in a response to your post, please re-post the question and it will be attended to promptly.

Kind regards

Dr M.I. Cassim and Dr Y. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Mercy | 2008-12-18

Zalia, I had mine done last year, the cost was just under R30000, please be careful where you do it, not all FS are specializing in this procedure. I will be re-doing mine in Feb2009 at Dr.Lindeque at wilgeheuwel hospital. He specializes in the procedure, a pity I did not know this last year. All the best with the procedure.

Reply to Mercy