Question
Posted by: hi | 2010/05/18

revenge

i would like to know what advice you have for a person who is working with two indians and they are intelligent but laughing behind my bag or making fun of me for not being as intelligent as they are.plus they get jealous when i dress up and look nice.making me think that they nice to me but actually they want me out of the department.they gossip and conspire.plus i was told so by another colleague that''s how i know it is true because it happens to me

Sounds indeed as thouh they are insecure, feel unable to compete with you on things that matter, so they comfort each other with their whispers, and hope to make you feel uncomfortable. Is there an HR person o dept you could discuss this with ?

4
Posted by: Lesiba | 2010/05/19

Okay BYE do you know Hi, are you working with her and how did you know that it was her?

Reply to Lesiba
Posted by: BYE | 2010/05/18

You need to learn to spell. I know who u are. You know what u are saying is not true. Those 2 girls have to always carried your work load cos you are either late, too slow with your work or you dont understand how to do the work.
They have helped you keep ur job .... is this how u show gratitude!!!!!

Reply to BYE
Posted by: staff | 2010/05/18

i think they are very childlike and dont appreciate good people. they are selfish and nasty. i know of people who like to booly others to make themselves feel good. They are the ones who is insecure.

Reply to staff