Question

Revenge

Is revenge ever a good thing?

Religiously speaking God says vengence is his job so what is better ? to avenge yourself or just wait for nature to take its course?

What is a "good thing" ? That's a serious question. On the religious aspects, I don't comment. But in practice, I have found that while revenge may seem, when you're fantasizing about it, to be likely to be sweet, it is not so in practice, and usually just gets you into more trouble and misery, without achieving whatever you hoped it would. In time, the bad guys often get what they deserve without you having to bring it about, and if they don't you wouldn't have managed it anyway.

2

women cheat aswell...and often destroy more lifes then men do.

Would like to know why some ppl tend to go back to a lover that hurt them in the past while they know its nog gonna change,, why do men cheat ???