Posted by: Jenna | 2011-07-14

Reuterina Femme &  Canex T cream

Is it safe to use canex T everyday even just to prevent vaginal trush? It is also now the 2nd month that I use Reuterina Femme just to prevent thrush to come back.
How long can this medication be used? Just scared that it might not be good in long term, and we are also trying for a baby.
Thank you.

I suggest that you consult your doctor for a full examination, as there must be a reason for a chronic candida infection. It is essential to treat you and your husband to get rid of Candida. You and your husband should be treated for diabetes, as this is a common cause for recurring Candida infections. Reuterina Femme can be used daily and the Canex T cream can be used for 10 days. The cause for the thrush will have to be found.

Posted by: hle | 2014-09-02

i have a whitish thick vaginal discharge its smelly it started after periods its now been a week I used canex vaginal cream but its old and it looks like it hasn't resolved the matter . my friend suggested that I use reuterina femme saying it helped her I have history of vaginal thrust infact everyone at home has the problems since we have been growing up we are 7 girls. I am 31 with one babygirl what can I do?

Reply to hle
Posted by: Worried | 2014-01-29

Its been two years that i have had thrush...i am contastly at the Doc getting vaginal creams to the point where my Meidcal Aid refuses to pay for it,If i need the second cream within a month...I have tested for Diabetes and i am negative...I dont know what to do...I went to another Doc and asked if my partner should also be treated he said its not necessary...But i keep on being re- infected... The doctor suggested i take test for everything... PLease advice on what to do???

Reply to Worried | 1 comment (hide)

It is good is your husband can also get some tablets - a doctor once told me that normally a woman gets it from a man. Very good advice is to use plain yoghurt there. Just apply and wear a panty liner.

Posted by: Nina | 2014-01-27

I'm having a fish smell down ther I wonder this reuterina femme will help me Pls help

Reply to Nina
Posted by: Sly | 2013-07-16

I've been using Reuterina femme from 19 June 2013 up until now and I don't even have to wear panty liners now because I'm always fresh, no thrush or what so ever

Reply to Sly
Posted by: Samantha | 2011-08-22

I''ve been using antibiotics for the last few days. I finished them yesterday but ever since i began using them i started constantly needing to urinate. I have now got Reuterina to drink twice a day and am also taking Pyridium and Citro Soda. Although i feel as though these meds have eased the constant feeling to need to urinate it is still there and very frustrating. What else can i do to try to get rid of this infection quicker as i''ve now had it for about 4 days.

Reply to Samantha