Question
Posted by: PEARLS | 2011/04/29

REUNION

7years after highskool we are having a reunion this satday.later on we having a party.my bf says i should be home at 8.we have been dating for 6years.he always goes out with his buddies and come back whenever.when at home he goes out all the time.meeting with highskool mates but i never cry about it.now that im going out this onetime.hes crying about it im so mad.even thinking of teling him not to come see me afterwork.i havent seen my friends in ages except on facebook.now a get a chance to finally spend time with them.hes telling me either you are not going or you come back at8.
Im going and not coming back at 8.am i wrong for making that decision?

Sounds like real doubl standards here - it's Ok for him to go out with his pals until all hours, but not for you ? And presumably you'll be with former high school classmates, and hardly a romantic affair ( the way most of our old school-mates look these days, romance is hardly possible !)
How does he imagine he can order you arround, and tell you, a grown woman, when you can come home ? You are entirely right to treat yourself like an adult, and simply politely but firmly tell you that even when you were at high school, you never had such an early curfew, and he is not your parents. Maybe he assumes you will behave the way he does when he's out with the boys ?
If he really mistrusts you so severely, while demaniding that you trust him, what is the point of continuing a relationship with him ?

7

Posted by: Truth | 2011/04/29

Why have you dated someone for 6 years that u do not trust?????

Reply to Truth
Posted by: two-stone | 2011/04/29

Can only agree with the others. He is like this because he knows what he does when he goes out without you......... I say he should be kicked to the.............curb?

Reply to two-stone
Posted by: Romany | 2011/04/29

In that case, like " Just Saying"  has said.... tell him to go fly a kite !!
Go in any case and come back when all is over. behave yourself and keep your side clean. If he cannot cope with this he is not worth your efforts.
Many fish in the sea girl....many

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Just Saying! | 2011/04/29

Tell him to go fly a kite, these moments comes now and then, and you should investigate, a guy that dont trust you can not be trusted either , why does he leave you at home and go out with his buddies and dont take you with? good question you caught hime several times and you allow his behaviour take charge and ignore him men dont like it when their own medicine are being dished out.

Reply to Just Saying!
Posted by: PEARLS | 2011/04/29

But Romany why is he being like this.we dont bring any partners or friends as its our first.we dicided to do that the second time in sept.to think all this yeras we spent our 31 december together and last yera he refused for me to spend it with him.He goes out with his friends weekends.
He cant be trusted as i caught him several times so now i get to go out once.hes insecure coz he thinks i will do the things he does when i am not there.

Reply to PEARLS
Posted by: Romany | 2011/04/29

maybe he can join you after the reunion for the party?

Reply to Romany