Question
Posted by: Jade | 2009/08/20

Retroverted uterus

Hi there,

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and sex has been great until recently. I have a retroverted uterus and was told that deep penetration can be painful but it never has been. My boyfriend is average in size. He has also been losing weight over the last while and I heard that your penis looks bigger if you lose weight. My actual question is: is it actually bigger from the weight loss and will it get even bigger than it is now? How can I stop from getting hurt?

I'm not sure whether or not you are actually already experiencing pain; if this is the case then all you need to do is to let your boyfriend know when he is too deep and he will have to control his thrusting to make it shallower. If he struggles to do this you may need to put something over you (eg. a small cushion) to reduce the depth of penetration or use the female superior position preferentially as you control the depth of thrusting.

As regards his penis getting bigger - I'm assuming that you mean longer. My understanding is that it will appear longer (due to some dropping weight around the pubic area and base of penis) but will not actually BE longer. The other factor is that if he has lost weight around his stomach, he is closer to you now (the stomach before was like the cushion I mentioned earlier), so it's not that his penis is getting bigger, but that he is getting closer...

3
Posted by: Jade | 2009/08/20

That' s all well and good but why is it hurting after 3 years only?

Reply to Jade
Posted by: D | 2009/08/20

Just experiment with different positions, till you find the right one that doesnt hurt, thats the only solution I can think of.

I think its more painful when he rattles the ovaries, so position in your circumstance is important, it happens to me too.

Reply to D
Posted by: D | 2009/08/20

Reply to D