Question
Posted by: Sam | 2010-02-24

Retrenched

I have been retreched because of my boss he hated me.It has been now 10 months that i am whithout a job.What can i do?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: RETRENCHED

With regard to retrenchment one needs to apply to challenge same within 30 days thereafter. It sounds like you are long out of time. If you did not know that you had to do it within 30 days you can apply to the CCMA for condonation of late filing. Contact them and they will give you the forms for condonation.

1
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-25

Take the letter from your employer for your retrenchment to the nearest Dept of Labour,they have CCMA rep in their offices.They will look at the reasons for your rentrenchment and see if its not unfair dismissal, then you will take it from there.