Question
Posted by: Lizz | 2010/07/05

Results from blood tests (re:feeling weird after exercise)

Hi doc,

Everything came back as normal, full blood count, glucose, insulin and thyroid.

My GP suspects that my symptoms may be due to low electrolyte concentrate. I drink only water and maybe bitter rooibos and I exercise very hard. I have a tendency to irregular and slugish bowls and spastic colon, he suspects this to also be part of my problem.

Thanks for the help

Lizz

Hi Lizz
Glad that no serious problems were found. Are you going to try using an electrolyte solution while exercising (e.g. Powerade?)?

2
Posted by: Lizz | 2010/07/06

NO, doc prescribed Electrolyte pack to me, but only 10. Should I use something like powerade afterwards or should I just continue with the electrolyte packs, I prefer it to something with too many extra calories.

I am also using probiflora now, just want to finish my 4 strain one first then I will start using the 9 strain one.

I am open to suggestions.

regards

Lizz

Reply to Lizz
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/05

Hi Lizz