Posted by: Erica | 2009-08-07

Restless Legs Syndrome

I suffer from Restless Legs Syndrome, it keeps me awake at night - please can you help - what medication can I take - desperate.

Expert ImageSleep Expert

There are various medications which are routinely used. It would not be right for me to advise you on specifics of medication without having examined you. perhaps you should discuss it with your doctor, who would be able to advise you, bearing in mind your particular situation.

Posted by: Brit | 2009-11-03

I can really sympathise with you have the same problem, on top of the fact that in general I dont sleep well.. my gp did put me on medication, and believe it .. it keeps me even more awake...Someone also told me they find that the RLS gets worse for them when they take in alot of sugar, not sure if that is so though. Good Luck

Reply to Brit