Question
Posted by: estelle | 2011-11-19

REstless legs, lower abdomen pain and legs &  feet feels cold

Good night.

I have been suffering from restless legs for a few years now, aspessially during my pregnancy and after the birth of my child. What I also find is that even on hot summer days, my leg (or I should rather say the bone inside my legs) and my feet feel cold. The only way is to wear socks while sleeping. Does my body have a shortage of calcium or something. How can I ease this feeling. I do not have pain, but its not lekker.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi Estelle.
Restless legs are very difficult to treat, but some people say that magnesium supplements help them, but not all. There is also a restless leg website that you can visit for more info.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2011-11-21

Hi Estelle.

Reply to Healthy Bones