Question
Posted by: Pricilla | 2012-04-30

Restless Legs and Arms

I am a severe sufferer of Restless Legs and Arms. The severity of this disorder is increasing day by day. I struggle to come to rest at night, even though my body is dead tired. The urge to move my limbs is overwhelming and it is causing deep depression as I am deprivded of sleep.

Is there any over the counter remedy to assist me with this disorder, or am I doomed to be dependand on sleeping pills?

Please, Please help!!!

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Some people are helped by increasing their iron intake, and you could try this.

Sleeping pills are not the answer - we use certain medications (in very low doses) to stop the restless legs, and you might need to discuss this with someone who knows about the condition.