Question
Posted by: Denise | 2011-01-27

Restless legs &  use of Sedorum

I did some internet research and found a good article where they suggest dat Sedorum with its supplements could assist with my condition. I am at a stage now where I end up walking up and down in the house during the night and finally ending up in tears, and that all due to extreme fatigue.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi D

It may be worth a shot, but you'll battle to find it locally and will probably have to import it. Have you seen a doctor yet? There is a scientific approach to treating RLS and you may find that more beneficial.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-01-28

Hi D

Reply to pharmacist