Question
Posted by: Ingrid | 2012/08/13

Restless Legs

Can a boy of 8 suffer from Restless Legs Syndrome?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Most definitely.

2
Posted by: Saito | 2012/10/14

Dear Sir/Ma''am,How can I secure a OHNAP ctiaifrctee.And how much would it cost me?Pls. send me a schedule from July 2,2012 onwards.and any cellphone number for our inconvenience.Thank you.

Reply to Saito
Posted by: SUSAN BYLEVELDT | 2012/09/19

I HAVE RESTLESS LEGS AND WAS RELEASED ACCORDINGLY FROM MY JOB AT SAMANCOR MINE MOOINOOI NORTHWEST, I ASKED TO BE BOARDED, BUT THEY THOUGHT I COULD STILL USE MY ARMS. I HAVE VERY MUCH PAIN CONSTANTLY AND DURING THE NIGHTIME, I STRUGGLE TO GO TO SLEEP, BECAUSE OF THE PAIN AND RESTLESSNESS. CAN YOU HELP ME? WHAT CAN BE USE TO LESSON THE PAIN AND SWELLING.

Reply to SUSAN BYLEVELDT