Posted by: zellie | 2011-05-11

restless legs

Please can you tell me what medicine I can use for restless legs. I went to the doctor and they said there is nothing wrong with my legs, So I don''t want to go back again as I don''t have the money and I don''t want to hear there is nothing wrong as I know there is and I can feel the pain.I am sorry to say but the doctor doesn''t seem to be interested in my problem, all she is intetrested in is seeing her next patient. So please can you tell me what I can take for cramps in my legs and restless legs?

Please refer to the following link for detailed information about restless legs syndrome:

You will note that there are many different causes for RLS and the cause will have to be identified to treat it optimally. I therefore, strongly suggest that you get a second opinion. You can even print the article and take it to the doctor that you will be consulting.

Posted by: Googit | 2011-05-12

My wife had the same symptoms as you describe and was advised to take Magnesium tablets and voila no more problems

Reply to Googit