Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2010/12/02

Restless Legs

Hi CS and forum folks. Hope you are all well. This is just a bit of info I thought I would pass on. I saw the article about sleep disorders and snoring, etc. I get restless legs and have noticed that it is always 1 week before my period. Anyone else suffering for this syndrome. And do you notice the time of the month that it occurs? It is such an irritating sensation.

Restless legs is attracting more interest currently as there is a new medication claiming to be helpfulmin this conditio. I have heard others describe it occurring only pre-period or worsening at this time. If it isn't irritating, it isn't restless legs syndrome

2

Posted by: A2Z | 2010/12/02

Also noticed this , it is hormonal. Have learned to live with these 3am attacks one week a month before menstruation.I just read books and try to ignore it.

Reply to A2Z