Posted by: HP | 2008-10-31

Restless Legs

I have the restless legs problem for the last 12 years. Is there any cure for it??

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear HP
Restless legs occur more often than we think and there has been many "cures", but this differs from patient to patient and unfortunately no one drug is effective for everyone with RLS. Anything from magnesium, ice packs, benzodiazepines, Parkinson's drugs etc have been explored, but as i mentioned,treatment needs to be individualised. There is a "restless Legs " web-site you can visit for more info. Just do a search.

Posted by: Mac | 2009-03-12

I have an 80 year old sister with a heart condition. She is in a frail care ward at their sickbay. She is suffering from restless legs, which is starting to cause insomnia. Currently giving her 2 Parnados which sometimes helps. Is there any other treatment you can suggest. Many thanks

Reply to Mac