Question
Posted by: Teela | 2010/08/06

Restless

Doc,

I get about 7-8 hours of sleep a night. I wake up in the middle of the night EVERY NIGHT. During the day I feel completely restless. Tired. Sleepy. Weak. I don''t know why. I feel dizzy at the same time for this past week. What could it be. I am 19...20 later this month

Expert ImageSleep Expert

Waking for a short while at night is normal. However, after that amount of sleep you should feel fine. The fact that you are tired during the day indicates that there is a problem with the quality of your sleep. This can be detected by means of a sleep test, and then the appropriate treatment can be given.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/08/06

Reply to Sleep expert