Question
Posted by: daniel | 2009/09/04

restless

I have very restless feet and sometimes my hands are restless. This happens especially at night . what could be causing this?

Expert ImageArchive

.

1
Posted by: Stella | 2009/09/07

hello daniel

I would like to suggest that before you se a neurologist ... maybe you can try some ' easy'  stuff ... like take some magnessium at night .... maybe up to 1000mg a night .... otherewise you can also try some tissue salts and see if you can ' feed'  your muscles first ....it could be the reason for the restlessness .... after trying that for about a month or so ... then maybe go the drastic route ...
:-)

Reply to Stella