Question
Posted by: Betty | 2008/09/29

Re:Spotting not Menstrating

Good Day Doc,

I wonder if you could please assist me. I had stopped the pill for about 3 months and then my periods were on time and everything was ok but not as regular as when i was on the pill. I therefore started the pill again 1 month ago and my periods were supposed to start at the beginning of last week again but nothing has happend. For the past week i have been spotting here and there but nothing serious no menstration. I have had a bloated tummy for sometime now and i have an ulcer plus a hernia. I can' t be pregnant because i have not had sex my boyfriend and i only had oral sex about 2 and a half months ago and that was me giving him oral sex so there was no sperm anywhere near me as i was fully clothed and all. Is it possible to fall pregnant if you swallow the sperm as i don' t think there is a possibility. Please could you try and assist and tell me what the spotting could be caused from. I have also been stressing alot lately.

You cannot fall pregnanct from swallowing sperm. It is mkost likely that your body is just adjusting to the Pill again.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/14

i have been spotting now for 3 months