Question
Posted by: vio | 2009-01-19

Respond please

7 wks and yesterday I went to the toilet and there was blood stains on my underwaer and I thought may that I woke up again during the night to check if the is more blood stain blood the was nothing ,and no pains , no cramp, nothing , but what worries me is that last week I went to the Gyna when I was 6 wks and he said there was no heartbeat , he said maybe because it was too ealr and I should come today at 7 wks, does this lead to miscarriage, please I am reallys scared

Miscarriage is a worry. If your doctor is seeing you today, he will be able to check this.