Question
Posted by: anon8 | 2009-07-09

respect for sexual desires

My husband has this huge fantasy to cum/ejaculate in my or mouth. This really grosses me out. I feel that for him to expect me to do that is just disrespectful. I have told him plenty of times and I also explained why I am not comfortable with this but he just keeps begging and pressurizing me. He' s forcing me and this is really making me unhappy.

How do I handle this situation? He got these crazy fantasies from watching porn and this porn watching came before we met.

your husband needs to respect your wishes about ejaculating in your mouth. however, you can make a compromise and tell him that he can ejaculate over your body (breasts, back etc). this will hopefully leave him fulfilled while not comprimising your wishes. the semen that falls on your body can be simply washed away. before commencing, both of you should express your concerns and wishes. both of you should communicate how you feel about this matter

6
Posted by: anon8 | 2009-07-13

Oh and by the way " "  ja" " , I have never came in my husbands mouth or face for that matter. I would never degrade and disrespect him that way. Do not do anything to someone you dont want them doing to you...... is my belief.

Reply to anon8
Posted by: anon8 | 2009-07-13

I have told him numerous times and he says if i love him then I would want to please him. I dont want to deprive him of sex because then he will get it elsewhere.

Reply to anon8
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-10

Dont be so hard on the guy! There are girls out there who also have that fantacy. Just because it freaks YOU out it doesnt mean its taboo. C' MON!
Whats the difference between that and him going down on you drinking all YOUR juices while he' s at it? Which is what I live for BTW.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Evil | 2009-07-10

Let him cum into your mouth again, and then give him a kiss, open mouth afterwards and push the cum into his mouth. See if he likes that! Sorry, I know it sounds gross, but hey...

Reply to Evil
Posted by: boo | 2009-07-09

If you don' t want to, then don' t. Nobody can force you to do something you don' t want to. Ask him if he would let a man come in HIS mouth. Just say no.

Reply to boo
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-07-09

Your no is no. If he keeps on forsing you then tell him if he keeps on doing this request then there will be no sex at all. Make him decide.

Reply to Lady man