Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/27

RESIGNING

Hi i want to resing from my duties at work, i just wanna know the differences between resigning with immediate effect and serving out ones notice oeriod which will be 1 month in my case.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: RESIGNING

You may resign from your work but you normally have to give 30 days notice. If you walk out before the 30 days notice they do have a right to sue you in a civil court.

1
Posted by: anon | 2009/07/24

What if you dont have a contract. A friend of mine got a job fresh out of school she was promised a contract to no avail, know she wants to resign &  there is no legal binding document that she signed so what should she do?

Reply to anon