Question
Posted by: mommy | 2011/07/25

Resign how?

I would like to find out. I have been working at my current company for 3 years now. But it was in and out.Long story short. I have been retrench in February and i ask a job in March, cause i found another job, but it did not went well, so they say i must come back in April. I am working here since April till to date. I am leaving the coutry with my family in August and i have no idea as to how to deal with this whole thing. I have not talk to my boss yet, as i don''t know what to say. Can you please help me

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

Re: Resign how?

You need to give 30 days notice. I would suggest you do so up till the end of August.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2011/07/29

Re: Resign how?

Reply to labour lawyer